By Craig James Johnston
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to BlackBerry Curve photographs that exhibit you precisely what to do.
Help when you run into BlackBerry Curve difficulties or limitations.
Tips and Notes to assist you get the main out of your BlackBerry Curve.
Full-color, step by step initiatives stroll you thru getting and preserving your BlackBerry Curve operating simply how you wish. The projects include:
• the best way to start speedy with any BlackBerry Curve: 8300 sequence, 8500 sequence, or 8900 Series
• the right way to make, obtain, and deal with calls and emails efficiently
• the best way to use the BlackBerry Curve’s strong touch administration and calendar software
• the right way to hearken to audio and watch video
• the best way to hook up with the web, Bluetooth units, and your company’s VPN
• easy methods to browse the net out of your BlackBerry Curve
• the best way to use the BlackBerry Curve’s messaging instruments, together with textual content, multimedia, PIN, and IM
• how to define, decide upon, and set up new BlackBerry Curve applications
• tips on how to connect to social networking websites and tools
• tips on how to use aircraft Mode to observe video clips, learn emails, and hear song in the course of flights
• the way to continue your BlackBerry Curve updated, trustworthy, and working at most sensible performance
Read or Download My BlackBerry Curve PDF
Similar personal computers books
The UKs merely Weekly IT journal, Micro Mart is filled with information, stories, gains and offers. Written in an available sort, the journal informs, entertains and contains fans of every age and stocks our ardour for computing with them in a humanized and opinionated demeanour.
Likelihood is, you sought after a pc simply because it’s compact, transportable, and will get the task performed. You’ll wish this e-book for a similar purposes. sufficiently small to slot into your desktop case, it provides what you want to utilize your laptop—even if it’s your first computing device. After an advent that familiarizes you with the and software program plus operational necessities, it contains concise details on: Connecting stuff jointly, together with information on WiFi and Bluetooth The necessities of home windows, from the Startup Menu and keep watch over Panel to the Recycle bin handling garage and utilizing folders, subfolders, and directories operating with records utilizing the net Keyboard shortcuts, plus shortcuts for Microsoft observe, Excel, and PowerPoint difficulty taking pictures, together with the seven much more likely resources of difficulties trouble-free and whole with a word list that defines tech phrases in layman’s language and an index that is helping you discover the data you would like quickly, Laptops For Dummies speedy Reference is a realistic, moveable primer for computing device clients.
Now up to date and revised, the user-friendliest, such a lot reassuring, jargon-free, smartest, and so much complete nuts-and-bolts consultant for seniors, who're the fastest-growing demographic between social networks. Abby Stokes is the correct consultant to the electronic area: She’s taught greater than 140,000 seniors find out how to use a working laptop or computer.
- PC Chop Shop: Tricked Out Guide to PC Modding
- Pro Tools HD: Advanced Techniques and Workflows
- Laptops For Dummies Quick Reference
Extra resources for My BlackBerry Curve
The other main screen is called the Today screen. At the bottom of the Today screen, you see the top row of icons from the Home screen. Depending on the theme you use for your BlackBerry Curve (discussed in Chapter 11), these icons can also be along the left or right sides of the Today screen. At the top of the Today screen, you see the same indicators as on the Home screen. From the Library of ALESSANDRO CAROLLO 22 Prologue Getting to Know the BlackBerry Curve Models Unread messages Cellular provider Wi-Fi network Battery indicator Active profile Cell or UMA signal strength Wi-Fi indicator Time and date Bluetooth indicator Application icon Typing To type on your BlackBerry Curve, use the full keyboard under the screen.
Restrict My Identity can be set to Always, Never, and Network Determined. If you set it to Always, your BlackBerry does not send your Caller ID information. If you set it to Never, your BlackBerry always sends your Caller ID information. If you set it to Network Determined, your BlackBerry does not try to override whatever your carrier has set your Caller ID restrictions to. From the Library of ALESSANDRO CAROLLO Configuring Phone Settings 47 5. Phone List View controls what you see when you open the phone application.
If it doesn’t know this, it cannot go to sleep or disable the keyboard. Not disabling the keyboard means that it could accidentally dial someone. Not going to sleep means that the battery will not last as long. This ultimately means that you cannot take full advantage of the profiles. The top half of the Out of Holster/In Holster screen has the following options: • Out of Holster: • None • Tone • Vibrate • Vibrate + Tone From the Library of ALESSANDRO CAROLLO Configuring Phone Settings 41 • Ring Tone: • Click the trackball or trackpad to see a list of ring tones.