By Walter J. Glenn
Here's the publication you want to organize for examination 70-224, fitting, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft alternate 2000 Server:
- Full insurance of each examination objective—all the knowledge you want to know
- Practical details on fitting, configuring, and administering alternate 2000 Server
- Hundreds of demanding overview questions, within the e-book and at the CD
- Leading-edge examination training software program, together with a trying out engine, simulation software program, and digital flashcards
Authoritative assurance of all examination pursuits, including:
- Installing and upgrading trade 2000 Server
- Configuring trade 2000 Server
- Managing recipient objects
- Monitoring and dealing with messaging connectivity
- Managing trade 2000 Server growth
- Restoring method performance and consumer data
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't integrated as a part of publication dossier
Read or Download MCSE: Exchange Server 2000 Administration Study Guide PDF
Best client-server systems books
As an outdated asserting is going, "it's now not what you recognize, it truly is who you recognize. you recognize what ASP. internet is and also you know the way to boost web content utilizing it. yet what you do not know is who to visit for options, suggestions and tips to utilizing ASP. internet. this is why Sams has assembled a group of authors who're ASP. web specialists to deliver you ASP.
You may have deployed Samba: Now get the main out of it with latest definitive consultant to maximizing Samba functionality, balance, reliability, and tool on your construction atmosphere. Direct from contributors of the Samba crew, The respectable Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference consultant, moment variation, deals the main systematic and authoritative insurance of Samba's complex gains and services.
Most sensible practices and cutting edge daily options for working the hot model of alternate Server for home windows 2000. This authoritative booklet teaches IT pros liable for alternate messaging platforms find out how to successfully deal with the program's many and complicated method services and contours. as soon as you have got designed and applied a messaging process, the majority of the day by day paintings consists of tracking to make sure an optimal site visitors circulation, comprehensive by means of continually reviewing and fine-tuning dozens of procedure requisites and parts.
- High-performance client/server
- Exchange Server 2010 Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-662 and 70-663)
- Distributed and Parallel Systems: In Focus: Desktop Grid Computing
- Professional BizTalk Server 2006
- No Fluff, Just Stuff Anthology: The 2006 Edition
Extra resources for MCSE: Exchange Server 2000 Administration Study Guide
Four home servers and one router E. Four home servers and two routers F. Four home servers and three routers G. Four home servers and four routers 28. You are taking a long-overdue vacation and want system notifications regarding public folders to be sent to one of your assistants while you are away. What permission would you assign the assistant on each of the folders? A. Folder Owner B. Folder Manager C. Folder Contact D. com lii Assessment Test 29. Your Windows 2000 forest consists of a two domain trees.
Kerberos V5 C. NTLM D. Basic E. Basic over SSL 23. Which of the following permissions would you assign to an object if you wanted an administrator to be able to view the contents of a container in System Manager, but not access the object’s properties? A. Read B. Write C. Read Properties D. List Contents E. com l Assessment Test 24. You have just received a message encrypted using a public-key encryp- tion system. What key will be used to decrypt the message? A. The sender’s public encryption key B.
When users enter their IM address into the client logon screen, the address is translated into a URL that is used to access the IM server. Therefore, you must create DNS “A” records for any Instant Messaging servers. See Chapter 10 for more information. 32. A. 5 sites are mapped directly to Exchange 2000 admin- istrative groups and vice versa. This gives you less flexibility in setting up administrative groups than when working in native mode. See Chapter 11 for more information. 33. D. The Zero Out Deleted Database Pages option is used to remove all 4k pages of data for items when they are deleted from a database by writing zeros to these pages within all stores of the storage group.