By Tony Bove
Get going along with your iPod & iTunes and this perennial bestseller - now in full-color!
iPod & iTunes For Dummies is the final word beginner's consultant for purchasing begun along with your iPod and Apple's iTunes provider. Now in its 10th version, this beneficial advisor has been thoroughly overhauled and boasts a full-color layout for the 1st time ever. Veteran For Dummies writer Tony Bove introduces you to different iPod types, explains the best way to energy up your iPod, and indicates you the way to establish iTunes. you will learn how to customize your gadget, upload track tracks from a CD on your iTunes library, organize a playlist, sync your content material and apps with iCloud, and masses more.
- Offers undemanding insurance of utilizing your iPod because the final electronic song participant and indicates you ways to decide on the iPod version that is best for you, start together with your iPod, organize iTunes, grasp the contact interface, and store on the iTunes Store
- Teaches you the way so as to add track tracks from a CD for your iTunes library, play content material in iTunes, manage playlists, percentage content material out of your iTunes library, and deal with images and videos
- Walks you thru sending and receiving email, downloading and utilizing apps, fine-tuning sound, updating and troubleshooting, and keeping battery life
- Provides updates for iOS 6 and the newest iPod types and older favorites, together with the iPod contact, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod classic
Get in track with the most recent and the best track, movies, and extra! iPod & iTunes For Dummies, tenth Edition places you on course to having fun with iTunes and your iPod today.
Read or Download iPod and iTunes For Dummies PDF
Similar personal computers books
The UKs in basic terms Weekly IT journal, Micro Mart is filled with information, studies, beneficial properties and deals. Written in an obtainable kind, the journal informs, entertains and includes fanatics of every age and stocks our ardour for computing with them in a humanized and opinionated demeanour.
Likelihood is, you sought after a pc simply because it’s compact, transportable, and will get the task performed. You’ll wish this publication for a similar purposes. sufficiently small to slot into your computer case, it promises what you must utilize your laptop—even if it’s your first laptop. After an advent that familiarizes you with the and software program plus operational necessities, it contains concise details on: Connecting stuff jointly, together with details on WiFi and Bluetooth The necessities of home windows, from the Startup Menu and keep watch over Panel to the Recycle bin dealing with garage and utilizing folders, subfolders, and directories operating with records utilizing the web Keyboard shortcuts, plus shortcuts for Microsoft note, Excel, and PowerPoint hassle taking pictures, together with the seven much more likely resources of difficulties common and entire with a word list that defines tech phrases in layman’s language and an index that is helping you discover the data you wish speedy, Laptops For Dummies fast Reference is a realistic, moveable primer for machine clients.
Now up-to-date and revised, the user-friendliest, so much reassuring, jargon-free, smartest, and such a lot finished nuts-and-bolts advisor for seniors, who're the fastest-growing demographic between social networks. Abby Stokes is the correct advisor to the electronic area: She’s taught greater than 140,000 seniors tips on how to use a working laptop or computer.
- Maximum PC (March 2016)
- iPad for the Older and Wiser: Get Up and Running with Your Apple iPad, iPad Air and iPad Mini
- Anywhere Computing with Laptops : Making Mobile Easier
- PC Gamer [UK] (April 2016)
- Apple Training Series: Mac OS X Deployment v10.5
Additional resources for iPod and iTunes For Dummies
The closest network with the strongest signal should already be selected (with a check mark next to it); if not, tap the network name (see Chapter 4 for details on connecting to Wi-Fi networks). 27 28 Part I: Touching All the Basics Figure 2-3: The iPod startup screen (left), choosing a Wi-Fi network (center), and enabling Location Services (right). 5. Tap a password for the Wi-Fi network if needed or log in to the network with your ID and password, and then tap Next in the upper-right corner of the screen.
14. Automatically send (or don’t send) diagnostics and usage information. Tap Automatically Send to send the information, or tap Don’t Send to not send it. This is your chance to help Apple improve the product — by automatically sending this info to keep Apple on its toes. Remember, however, that your location may also be sent with diagnostic information, depending on whether an app was using your location. To opt out of this, tap Don’t Send. Either way, the Thank You screen appears. 15. Start using your iPod touch.
Slide the volume control to set the volume; tap the play/pause, back, or forward buttons to control playback (for details on music playback, see Chapter 12). You can also tap a camera icon to launch the Camera app. See Chapter 14 for details on taking photos and videos. iPods can function in temperatures as cold as 50° F (Fahrenheit) and as warm as 95° F, but they work best at room temperature (closer to 68° F). If you leave your iPod out in the cold all night, it might have trouble waking, and it might even display a low-battery message.