By Inc. BarCharts
Complete, categorised illustrations of the components of the lymphatic procedure in 9 various perspectives and sections.
From pre-teen to pre-med, this chart is loaded with fantastically illustrated diagrams basically and concisely categorized for simple id.
Illustrations via award-winning scientific illustrator Vincent Perez.
Chart comprises particular diagrams of:
· head & neck
· arm axilla & thorax
· nodes & vessels
· thoracic duct
· deep belly & inguinal nodes
· huge gut
· abdominal & pancreas
· center & lungs
Read or Download BarCharts QuickStudy Lymphatic System PDF
Similar endocrinology & metabolism books
This well timed, multiplied new version is the definitive instruction manual for skilled drug metabolism and pharmaceutical scientists and people new to the sector. Written through the world over popular authors, it presents built-in, finished assurance of primary features of drug metabolism and the sensible purposes that aid advisor researchers via key demanding situations in smooth drug discovery and improvement.
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It offers an entire clinical dictionary protecting hundreds and hundreds of phrases and expressions in relation to glucose intolerance. It additionally supplies large lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on the right way to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of web assets.
Presents an updated evaluate of weight problems, its examine and medical elements. The textual content information subject matters starting from ancient views, definitions and dimension to the aetiology, pathophysiology, prevention and therapy of weight problems. It covers the impression of weight problems on quite a few stipulations, akin to diabetes, gout, arthritis, and middle, pulmonary and gallbladder disorder, in addition to being pregnant.
Macromolecular (specifically peptide-based) medicines may well probably be powerful drugs. even if they've got a comparatively brief length of motion and variable healing index. An instance of this type of peptide is Glucagon-like Peptide I which can very likely be used as a innovative drug for diabetes.
- Diabetes Mellitus in Women: Adolescence Through Pregnancy and Menopause
- Knobil and Neill's Physiology of Reproduction
- The Leydig Cell in Health and Disease (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- Cholesterol Transporters of the START Domain Protein Family in Health and Disease: START Proteins - Structure and Function
- Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance
Additional resources for BarCharts QuickStudy Lymphatic System
7. Selected disorders of gonadal development, hormone synthesis, and action. 8. Selected disorders of water and salt metabolism. 9. Selected defects in fat metabolism. 10. Tumor syndromes with endocrine manifestations. 1. 11. Syndromes with complex endocrine manifestations. 12. Selected endocrine disorders with a polygenic/multifactorial etiology. Disorder/phenotype Genes/loci OMIM Diabetes mellitus type 1 HLA DR3/4-DQ201/0302, HLA DR4/4-DQ0300/03022, HLA DR3/3-DQ0201/0201 Insulin VNTR, NEUROD, CTLA4 Multiple others CPN10, PPARγ INS, SUR1, IPF1, IRS-1 Multiple others HLA DR3, HLA˙ DR4, HLA DR5, CTLA4, TG Others HLA DR3-DQ2, HLA DR4-DQ8 Others 222100 Diabetes mellitus type 2 Hashimoto’s thyroiditis Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 2: Adrenal insufﬁciency, autoimmune thyroid disease, diabetes mellitus type 1, other autoimmune disorders 125853 140300 269200 AD, autosomal dominant; AR, autosomal recessive; X, X-chromosomal; Y, Y-chromosomal; CPHD, combined pituitary hormone deﬁciency.
One centimorgan corresponds to a Genetics, genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics recombination frequency of 1% between two polymorphic markers and corresponds to approximately 1 Mb of DNA. Physical maps indicate the position of a locus or gene in absolute values. Sequence-tagged sites (STSs), any site in a chromosome or genome that is identiﬁed by a known unique DNA sequence, are used for physical mapping and, after cloning of DNA fragments, they serve as landmarks for arranging overlapping cloned DNA fragments in the same order as they occur in the genome.
The intensity of the emitted signal on each spot permits calculation of the ratios of each RNA that binds to the respective probe. can be detected easily (see Plate 1, facing p. 148). This allows staining of speciﬁc DNA segments in situ on a metaphase chromosome spread or within a cell nucleus. FISH is widely used for diagnostic cytogenetic analyses and in the mapping of genes. FISH probes can consist of a single contiguous genomic sequence or a mixture of two or multiple probes. g. a chromosome arm, or whole chromosomes.